An Individual or Corporate through its representative through its representative member with minimum annual turnover (published/audited) of Rs.50 Crcan be enrolled as an Executive Member of CRESPAI. Executive Member shall payannual membership fees of Rs.50, 000/-.
Associate RESP Member:
An RESP through its representative member, not having annual turnover (Published/audited) of minimum of Rs.50 Cr. or may be enrolled as an Associate RESP Member by payment of an Annual Fee of Rs.25,000/-.
A Non-RESP through its representative who share the objective of the CRESPAI may be enrolled as an Associate Non-OSP member by payment of an Annual Fees of Rs.25,000/-.
Benefits of Members
- Associate with Govt. of India, (Ministry of New & Renewable Energy) and other Industry Association
- Partner to work towards sustained competitive advantage for India as preferred business destination in Alternate/Renewable Power Industries.
- Opportunity to interact with decision makers in the Government through events and seminars.
- Get latest information regarding events and developments through news letters
- Share growth opportunities in the Energy & Power industry to address through policy changes.
- Participate in the Annual and Regional Events and enhance networking amongst peers.
- Get access to research papers and/or innovation occurring in the industry
- Access to privilege industry information, newsletter, Reports and Techno ideas and skills as an established knowledge hub in the sector.
- Free/Concessional entry passes to participate in conference/seminars conducted by CRESPAI.
- Branding and company positioning and Business opportunities through mutual participation and peer group interaction.